Monday, July 21, 2014

Another update

Well I promised some updates....hope these pics from this week do justice!
Could the sky look more amazing?!
My trusty sidekick is modeling so you can see the corn!


This is looking to the West....Those are potatoes next to the corn
Left: Onions
Center: Potatoes
Right: Cucumbers
 
 
Watermelon and squash/pumpkin area
 
one of the watermelons is starting nicely!
 

Another variety
 

Green Beans
 
Tomatillos
Zucchini
I have no clue what this is...lol!  Thanks to my greenhouse tipping over 2x's!

cantaloupe/muskmelon
butternut squash waiting to be fertilized by pollination!

Again, I'm not sure...sad, I know!
 
See the first tomato to be ready!
Another butternut squash

Sweet banana Peppers

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Jenna hope I get some of those veggies!

    ReplyDelete