Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snowed In!!

I started this post a while ago! 
Well.....when we bought this land/ house, I said that it would be awesome if we got snowed in....we'll guess what!?!  It happened!  I have now been off work 3 additional days....hanging out, cleaning, relaxing, weaving.....it's really been fabulous and I am loving it!
So now as I am updating, we have had 7.5 snow days!  Crazy....I've never had this many days off.  However we now have 1.5 days to make up in June which is a bit of a bummer!  But... of all the years that I have been teaching, this winter's snow days were much needed here.

We have not let any of this time go to waste.  Drew and I have gone cross country skiing, snow shoeing, downhill skiing and just enjoyed nature.

Here are a few of our pics from walks around the property.


 
Drew is as tall as the roof!
 

This woodpecker had been busy!!!

Neat twisted bark

Neat Old Tree


My sweet baby loving nature!

 
Critter prints were everywhere!  They are busy near the water sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment