Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another snow day! Really?!

Well you know what that calls for....more snow pictures!  My trusty sidekick loves these days, as she curls up on the couch next to me in a small little ball.  I believe that she is attempting to not appear as a 90lb dog curled up on a pillow but that's just a guess as she is pleading the 5th here!  I think she's just more than happy to have someone home with her!

                                                         She is sooo funny!

So, many of these next pictures are from throughout the winter but since I haven't kept up on posts in a while, and was unable to upload photos, they are coming to you all at once- lucky you!
Cheese Triangles/ Tiropitas
This was making greek appetizers on one of my snow days.
Some of you have had these and know how yummy they are.  I made just over 100 of these and they are pretty much all gone.  I have to buy more ingredients to make more! 
 


Sunset


Hopefully you can see the cardinal in this picture.  Just click on it to enlarge it.



Beautiful sky



The view out the kitchen window-notice the snow height.  It's at the height of the window!
 
 

 
 
This tree is buried!  I will try to find a summer pic for comparison!

Look at that overhang!  Notice the door knob just above the snow drift!?!
 
Then there is a little weaving.....
Still working on the dishtowels
 
Can not wait to pull them all off!  I have been making these since November!!  I am certain the first couple ones are bad!  However I feel like improvements have come as I proceeded. We shall see!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment